Welcome to Grange Moor Brass Band
A village brass band founded in 1854 with a proud heritage, Grange Moor Brass Band are a Yorkshire based non-contesting brass band.
- York House Charity Summer Fayre - Join us on Saturday, 24th June between 1pm and 4pm, as we support York House’s Summer Fayre. The band will be playing in two slots. Further details below: WHEN: Saturday, June 24, 2017 @ 13:00 – 16:00 WHERE: WF5 8BW
- 2017 Spring Concert: TV Theme Tunes - Last weekend saw the band perform their annual Spring concert at St. Bartholomew’s Church in Grange Moor. The band had decided to produce a TV theme tune concert with highlights being birthday girl Louise Belton’s performance in Hetty Wainthrop Investigates and the powerful percussion in Game Of Thrones! The crowd-pleasing Soul Bossa Nova also featured […]
- Grange Moor Youth Training Band - Following the success of our ‘starter’ and ‘progression’ band children at our Christmas Concert 2016, we have now formed the new ‘Grange Moor Youth Training Band’. There are 23 players in this group and they play the full range of brass band instruments. Their first performance as the Youth Training Band will be on April […]
- Festive Preparation - The band are entering a hugely busy period over the coming months with many concerts and events planned in the run up to Christmas. Here is an overview of all the places we can be seen between now and the end of the year. Further details of these events can be found on our events […]
- October 2016 Concert Updates - Last month was fairly quiet for the band with just one large concert held at Ravensthorpe with Hopton URC. Thanks to all those who came to support the event. Highlights included Louise Belton’s solo, Concierto de Aranjuez, father and son Aaron and Warren Gillibrand’s duet, My Heart Will Go On, and the concert debut of […]