Welcome to Grange Moor Brass Band
A village brass band founded in 1854 with a proud heritage, Grange Moor Brass Band are a Yorkshire based non-contesting brass band.
- News Updates: August 2017 - August is proving to be a somewhat intense month for the band. Our recent engagements have seen us perform at the inaugural Hearts & Souls Charity Music Festival at Fall Farm in Hartshead to a large crowd of people. The event helped raise over £8,000 and we were proud to have been part of it. […]
- Player Update - The band are sad to announce that our second Baritone horn player, Andrew Ward, has left the band in order to further his playing career at Yorkshire Traction Honley Band. We would like to thank Andrew for all his hard work over the last few years and wish him all the best in his music […]
- York House Charity Summer Fayre - Join us on Saturday, 24th June between 1pm and 4pm, as we support York House’s Summer Fayre. The band will be playing in two slots. Further details below: WHEN: Saturday, June 24, 2017 @ 13:00 – 16:00 WHERE: WF5 8BW
- 2017 Spring Concert: TV Theme Tunes - Last weekend saw the band perform their annual Spring concert at St. Bartholomew’s Church in Grange Moor. The band had decided to produce a TV theme tune concert with highlights being birthday girl Louise Belton’s performance in Hetty Wainthrop Investigates and the powerful percussion in Game Of Thrones! The crowd-pleasing Soul Bossa Nova also featured […]
- Grange Moor Youth Training Band - Following the success of our ‘starter’ and ‘progression’ band children at our Christmas Concert 2016, we have now formed the new ‘Grange Moor Youth Training Band’. There are 23 players in this group and they play the full range of brass band instruments. Their first performance as the Youth Training Band will be on April […]