Welcome to Grange Moor Brass Band
A village brass band founded in 1854 with a proud heritage, Grange Moor Brass Band are a Yorkshire based non-contesting brass band.
- Late March/Early April 2016 Updates - Towards the end of March, the band performed a unique quiz based concert at St. Bartholomew’s Church in Grange Moor. The idea was that the band played music and the audience had to guess which film the pieces came from. The winner received a box of Maltesers for their efforts, making clear it was all […]
- Player Updates: Matthew Balderson - The band are sad to announce that Eb Bass player Matthew Balderson has left Grange Moor in order to focus his playing efforts with Skelmanthorpe Prospect Brass. We would like to thank Matthew for all of his hard work over his time with Grange Moor and we wish him all the best for the future.
- Merry Christmas! - The band would like to wish all of its members, friends, followers and supporters a very Merry Christmas. We thank you all for your hard work over the year and look forward to a prosperous 2016!
- 2015 Christmas Concert - Recently the band played their annual Christmas Concert in St Bartholomew’s Church, Grange Moor. We were delighted to see such a large turn out for this event, which featured a range of festive music from traditional carols, such as Away In A Manger and Once In Royal David’s City, to arrangements of more modern Christmas tunes […]
- Christmas Concert at Clarence Park Bandstand - This afternoon the band performed at Clarence Park Bandstand to a small but loyal crowd! They braved the cold to join us in a variety of festive music to begin our packed December of performances. We would like to thank those that came along and we hope to see you there again in the future.