Welcome to Grange Moor Brass Band
A village brass band founded in 1854 with a proud heritage, Grange Moor Brass Band are a Yorkshire based non-contesting brass band.
- Festive Preparation - The band are entering a hugely busy period over the coming months with many concerts and events planned in the run up to Christmas. Here is an overview of all the places we can be seen between now and the end of the year. Further details of these events can be found on our events […]
- October 2016 Concert Updates - Last month was fairly quiet for the band with just one large concert held at Ravensthorpe with Hopton URC. Thanks to all those who came to support the event. Highlights included Louise Belton’s solo, Concierto de Aranjuez, father and son Aaron and Warren Gillibrand’s duet, My Heart Will Go On, and the concert debut of […]
- Current Vacancies - Grange Moor Brass Band (WF4 4DU) require a Principal cornet and front row cornet players to boost our team. We are non-contesting, but play a wide variety of concerts throughout the year. Please contact: Nathan Abbotts, band secretary, on 07736 274 803 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org You can also send us a message via our Facebook page: […]
- Late March/Early April 2016 Updates - Towards the end of March, the band performed a unique quiz based concert at St. Bartholomew’s Church in Grange Moor. The idea was that the band played music and the audience had to guess which film the pieces came from. The winner received a box of Maltesers for their efforts, making clear it was all […]
- Player Updates: Matthew Balderson - The band are sad to announce that Eb Bass player Matthew Balderson has left Grange Moor in order to focus his playing efforts with Skelmanthorpe Prospect Brass. We would like to thank Matthew for all of his hard work over his time with Grange Moor and we wish him all the best for the future.